We are thrilled to announce that A Sardinian Feast in East London returns to Mora on Wednesday 16th May!
We have been looking through family recipes, searching and exploring traditional and modern ways to cook some classic dishes, experimenting with some of the best seasonal ingredients to create a new mouth-watering menu to spotlight the variety of flavours, scents, and aromas Sardinia has to offer. There was so much to choose from that it took us a while, but we have now finalised a four course menu, focused this time on fish and vegetarian dishes.
The experience wouldn’t be complete without wine, so we have carefully selected a set of excellent wines to complement the flavours of each course of this tasty meal.
Here’s a a preview of the dinner’s menu:
Sardinian Feast Menu
4 dishes: £40. With wine pairings: £60
Pane e olive
Selection of bread & olives
Crostino di fave alla menta e pecorino (V)
Sourdough bruschetta with minty fresh broad beans and pecorino cheese shavings
Antipasto di bottarga con sedano e pomodorini su crostino di pane
Air dried mullet roe, celery and cherry tomatoes on sourdough crostino
* Arzu, IGT, Poderosa (90 ml)*
Carbonara di asparagi (V)
Spaghetti with egg, pecorino and asparagus sauce
Tagliolini al nero di seppia con ragu’ di cernia
Homemade squid ink tagliolini with stone bass ragu’
* Narami Vermentino di Sardegna DOC, Deaddis (90ml)*
Rana pescatrice agli aromi mediterranei
Pan fried monkfish fillet with clams, cherry tomatoes and potatoes
Lasagna di zucchini e carasau (V)
Baked layers of courgettes and carasau bread with tomato sauce, mozzarella and pecorino
* Gainu, Isola dei Nuraghi Vermentino IGT, Poderosa (90 ml)*
Semifreddo al mirto e abbamele (V)
Semifreddo with mirto liqueur and artisan Sardinian honeycombs must.
*Romangia Rosso IGT Dettori 2011 (50ml)*
This is a ticketed event. Places are obviously limited and tickets are now available for purchase in advance at the restaurant or online via Eventbrite.
The Sardinian Feast will start at 6 pm and will last for the whole evening. Please select your time of arrival when buying your ticket to help us provide a good service to all guests.
We look forward to celebrate Sardinia with you all on this special night on 16th May!
Mora officially opened its doors on 22nd March 2016, so we are turning 2 on Thursday!
We’re so proud and honoured of being able to bring a Sardinian sensation to this corner of East London and we’d like to thank all our customers for their continuous support and affection.
To celebrate our 2nd birthday we’ll be offering a free glass of prosecco to all customers dining in on Thursday 22nd March 2018* .
Come and lift your glasses with us to celebrate the past 2 years and to wish for more successful years of homemade good food at Mora!
*Terms and conditions apply:
– A complimentary glass of Prosecco with your meal
– Maximum of one free glass per person
– Min. spend £15 per person
– Offer valid Thursday 22nd March 2018 during regular opening hours only
– Only available to over 18s, normal licensing laws apply, proof of age may be required
– No substitute available. Not for resale. No cash value
– Subject to availability. Alternative offers can be offered by the Manager and staff if there is an issue with supply. Customers will not be able to request alternative offers if it is not available